The level 3 rescue course will prepare you to deal with emergencies, and you will improve and use your diving knowledge and skills, as well as building you confidence. It is one of the most rewarding course, as you know you will be able to help people in need at the end of it.
A lot of people also describe it as the course they had most fun, allowing you lots of laughter during the exercises and scenarios!
- Be at least 12 years old; an authorisation, signature, and meeting with at least one parent will be required if less than 18 years old.
- Be a certified level 1 open water
- Be a certified level 2 advanced
- EFR Primary and Secondary Care training within 24 months. Training may be completed along with rescue course
- If you wish to extend your diving knowledge and skills, call us on 0450005381 to find a date and book
- You will meet up with your instructor to obtain your theory supports and make your payment
- Half a day theory with your instructor
- Half a day of rescue exercises on the surface
- One day of rescue skills underwater and on the surface, and final scenarios
- One fun dive is included on our level 3 rescue course
WHAT YOU CAN SEE DURING YOUR DIVES
The level 3 rescue diver is to prepare you to deal with emergency, not to see marine life; therefore the main thing you will see will be your buddy in distress!
Perth Ocean ensures to have the best and newest equipment and services it every year.
(If you have your gear you are more than welcome to use it).
- Steel air tanks
- Beuchat regulators
- Buoyancy Control Devices and inflators
- Pressure and air gauge
- Mask and fins
- 5 mm wet suit for your comfort and keep you warm
- Accessories you need to participate to a level 3 rescue diver program, such as dive computer with no decompression times, compass, SMB, snorkel, life ring, pocket mask, first aid Kit
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What would be the exercises?
Through knowledge development and rescue exercises, you learn what to look for and how to respond. During rescue scenarios, you put into practice your knowledge and skills. Topics include: Self rescue, recognizing and managing stress in other diver, emergency management and equipment, rescuing panicked and unresponsive divers.
Can I work in the dive industry with a level 3 rescue diver certification?
The rescue diver certification is not considered to be on a professional level yet. In this condition you can not obtain insurance, so can not work in the water. To work in the dive industry, you need to obtain your level 4 dive master certification, which is the next step, almost there!
Click here to check out our level 4 dive master course
PRICES AND DISCOUNTS
Prices are all included: Equipment, theory supports, a PADI experienced instructor, and all other costs.