Departure at 7:40 at Molfetta quay, Fremantle, and return around 4 P.M.
The dive sites are chosen by our skipper.
To book, all you need to do is:
- Call us on 0450005381 to find a date and book
- An SMS will be sent to you the day prior the dive to confirm the trip
- Meet up directly at Fremantle harbour (possibility of lift from the city)
- Forms to fill out and you are getting your scuba equipment. Briefings are made on the boat
- Let’s jump on-board and go diving!
Perth Ocean ensures to have the best and newest equipment and services it every year.
- Air tanks
- Beuchat regulators
- Buoyancy Control Devices and inflators
- Pressure and air gauge
- Mask and fins
- 5 mm wet suit for your comfort and keep you warm
WHAT YOU CAN SEE
Visibility varies between 5 and 30 metres
What you can see: The reef is covered by algae which is home for creatures like octopus, rays, butterfly fish, scalyfin, blue devil, scorpion fish, sea urchins or sea stars, and schools of drummers and bulls eye.
We often see bigger fish such as mowrongs, bull stingrays, dolphins, or sea lions.
And look under the ledge of the reef: You might see a port Jackson shark or a cray fish!
Also, the reef forms lots of holes and cracks which makes it is fun for us divers to swim trough.
Whale season June to October : Humpback whales are migrating from the south to give birth in the north of Western Australia warmer waters, and come back down with their calf; so you might see them jumping around or showing a massive tail; and listen carefully while underwater: You might hear them singing!
The listed price includes equipment, two boat dives, lunch and drinks, the boat trip and crew, and an experienced guide.