Click here to book
Perth Ocean will take you in small groups (3 to 8 people) to explore the marine life around Perth from the surface.
It is an experience of 2 hours in the water, where you will glide above a 1 to 5 metres bottom, with possibility of free diving if you wish to.
Count 2,5 hours for the entire session including preparation and briefing.
An experienced guide will lead and help if necessary, and show you as many cool things as possible, while ensuring your safety.
MINIMUM REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE
- Be more than 8 years old; an authorisation, signature, and meeting with at least one parent will be required if less than 18 years old, and it is recommend that you participate along with your child.
- Be in good health conditions
- Be able to swim in water in which to deep to stand in
- If you wish to participate to our snorkelling tour, call us on 0450005381 to find a date and book
- An SMS will be sent to you the day before to confirm when and where to meet up.
The location chosen by Perth Ocean varies according to the weather to be able to give you the best and easiest conditions for your snorkelling experience.
- The day of your tour your guide will get you to fill out general conditions form, and you will then listen to a 30 minutes briefing
- You get your snorkelling equipment before walking to the water and experience an unforgettable moment!
WHAT YOU CAN SEE
There is lots of coral and algaes where our favourite animal likes to hide: The sea horse. It is also very common to see octopus, lion fish, sea stars, sea urchins, nudi branchs, small rays, crabs, cray fish, prawns, schools of fish like herrings or yellow tails, butterfly fish, cuttle fish. Occasionally and depending on the dive site, we encounter dolphins, sea lions, hawksbill turtle, squids, bull stingray, trevally, wrecks of small boats or planes.
- Wet suit for an optimum comfort, and float
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is snorkelling dangerous?
Absolutely not, if you know how to swim. An experienced guide will be with you during all your experience to ensure your safety as well as your fun
Are there sharks, and are they dangerous?
Yes, there is sharks in the Ocean.
Out of more than 500 species of sharks recorded in the world, less than 10 are known to possibly attack humans; they are deep water sharks that usually do not go to extreme shallow water we will be going to.
Therefore, you have almost no chance to observe one of those big creature.
If I enjoyed my snorkelling tour and would like to do another one, is it possible?
Absolutely, we can book a second tour another day, on a different site.
PRICES AND DISCOUNTS
The below listed prices are all included: All equipment, and an experienced guide.
Snorkelling excursion: $59